Did you mean: 

An attribute definition inside a mtext through field

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
izmaylov_land
284 Views, 2 Replies

An attribute definition inside a mtext through field

Hello there.

I was managing a dynamic block, which has three text rows: first one is attribute, where i wrote product name, second, a mtext with field, which shows the length of a product (it's a floor type converter) and third one, also a mtext with field, is heat power it radiates.

The problem is, if i do these two object (second and third rows are one mtext object) annotate, the line space becomes ugly, and i would like to have another field in mtext, that copy definition from attribute, but i couldn't manage this trick, it only shows "###". Block is included.
Sorry for unperfect English.

(annotative scale is set to 1:2, so you would see a problem)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I removed the annotative scales except 1:1 and re-added them back. It seems to work. Is this what you are talking about?

Scales in Block.PNGScales.PNG

Vincent Sheehan

Sr. Civil Designer
Poly In 3D Blog

Message 3 of 3

Sorry for late answer. And thank you for your help!
But, i meant not this problem: it's okay with annotative scales like that, i just wanted to say that if you have
attribute with dynoblock properties (that you cannot change at the same time, but you can write everything you want into them)
and
mtext with dynoblock properties (they lack of this problem but instead, you cannot enter your own value, only from list or numbers)
at the same time,
they don't interact well, when being annotative scaled (i mean, if you want them to be visible on a drawing, and not only as data for calculations and extractions)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

AutoCAD Beta