3D Polilyne Group to 2D Block

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
487 Views, 1 Reply

3D Polilyne Group to 2D Block

Hello,

I have an exported DWG from the DIALux (software for professional light planning).

The light points I placed in DIALux, are now represented in a 3D polyline Group in AutoCAD.

I want to know if there is a way of replacing a group for a block (maintaining the center of the light). It doesn't work with BLOCKREPLACE.

The following image is representing what I want to automatically replace:

doubt.JPG

Find attached the dwg file for your reference.

Thank you,

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
vinodkl
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

Try this lisp to replace groups with blocks.

Load the attached lisp and then select one group and right-click and select "select similar" and then move the group with a certain distance and then type in the command "REPLACEGROUPS" and then select all the groups which you have moved and then press enter and then select the block which you want to replace the group with and then press enter to complete the process🙂

Credits to the creator of the lisp.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ವಿನೋದ್ ಕೆ ಎಲ್( System Design Engineer)

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others.

Please mark "Accept as Solution" if my reply resolves the issue or answers your question, to help others in the community.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

AutoCAD Inside the Factory

Autodesk Design & Make Report