Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Views not showing in Project Manager Tree

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
438 Views, 2 Replies

Views not showing in Project Manager Tree

I cannot see the views on any of my pages in the Project Manager & the label block does not load when a new view is put onto the sheet. 

• I have searched dozen of posts online and cannot seem to find anyone else that has this problem. 
  • Is there a setting I need to turn on for my views to show/work in the project manager?
  • I have tried -view, I have tried naming views of the xref model and then using the named view on layout, basic viewport, etc.
  • I have tried using the AutoCAD project template & template files, projects setup on my local drive and my network drive, etc.  The views do not show up for any project created.

2018-03-29_13-55-52.jpg 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi Krista,

What AutoCAD version do you have?
I don't have such problem in 2018 version:
when I create named view in the Layout with -VIEW command it instantly appears in the Project Manager.

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 3
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

HI @Anonymous,

I see that you are visiting as a new member to the AutoCAD for Mac forum. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Is this issue with your Project Manager happening in all your files or just this one project?  Can you please tell me which version of AutoCAD you are using and on which operating system?

If you would like to package your project for me to look at I am happy to examine it to see if I can determine what is happening.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report