AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top 10 AutoCAD for Mac and AutoCAD for Mac LT Solutions | Autodesk Knowledge Articles

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Tiana_Y
593 Views, 0 Replies

Top 10 AutoCAD for Mac and AutoCAD for Mac LT Solutions | Autodesk Knowledge Articles

Hi Everyone!

I am starting a new series to hopefully help you find the solution to your questions more easily! I will be analyzing both, Thread Topics here in the forum and Support Case Topics to identify the Top 10 common issues for AutoCAD for Mac and AutoCAD for Mac LT. The goal of this is help you all find solutions to your questions more easily, so I will be attaching the links to our AKN Articles that helps resolve these common issues! I will be updating the articles linked here bi-weekly and will be listing out the top 10 articles corresponding to the top 10 issues over the two weeks! If there is an article or an issue you would like me to highlight that you do not see in the list, please feel free to reach out to me and I will add it to the list!

Slow or poor performance in AutoCAD for Mac

"Install failed. Please exit and restart the install." when installing AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT 2021 fo...

Mosaic or pixelated graphics appear in AutoCAD for Mac 2021

"The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail" when installing AutoCAD fo...

AutoCAD for Mac randomly crashes or freezes

Understanding backup and autosave files in AutoCAD

AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT for Mac crash or freeze at startup

Saving in AutoCAD for Mac creates numbered copies of drawings

Cannot embed or display OLE objects in AutoCAD for Mac

Crash or freeze while using the HATCH command in AutoCAD

I hope that you find this helpful! If you have any questions or if there are any articles you would like to see added for the week please reach out to me!

Best,

Tiana.D
Community Program Manager
Contact Autodesk Support

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report