AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing Hatch Patterns

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1854 Views, 1 Reply

Removing Hatch Patterns

Hi,

I've added some PAT files that i thought would help save me time but are creating more issues than helping out.

Im currently looking for a way to remove them from my CAD. 

When i click hatch they pop up with an error see screenshot attached. 

I've tried removing the problematic hatches from Their folder on the local server. I've double checked that they are not in the ~/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/roaming/AutoCAD LT 2014 Standalone/R19.1/enu/Support" folder as per Maxim's thread here - https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-for-mac-forum/new-hatch-can-t-find-file/m-p/5470101 

However as you can see in the screenshot the top right is that folder and does not contain any extra pat files. but i still get the errors when selecting hatches from the autocad window 

also attached a Zip of the problematic hatches. which i tried to remove 

Version - AutoCad Mac 2016 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Tom,

On the screenshot I see that you are looking for aliases of .PAT files you removed from server inside French localization folder - @Anonymous@.
Are you using AutoCAD with French user interface?
If no, then you should look for aliases inside ~/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/AutoCAD 2016/R20.1/roaming/@en@/Support/Hatch Patterns folder - @Anonymous@, but not @Anonymous@@

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report