AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Exception in AcExperience.bundle ARX Command"

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
joaopedrosiopaalves
1614 Views, 10 Replies

"Exception in AcExperience.bundle ARX Command"

I've updated to Autocad 2017 for Mac, and every time i try to open or create a file this error appears. When i press ok, it freezes and then crashes. Any suggestion?

Thank you
João

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Hi @joaopedrosiopaalves,

What operating system are you using? Can you check for Apple updates and see if the problem persists?

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 3 of 11

Hi @joaopedrosiopaalves,

I am checking back to see if my post helped you with your problem or if you need additional assistance or information. Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please hit the Accept as Solution button if my post fully solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 11
yunqian9SHE8
in reply to: john.vellek

I met the same situation. 

I'm running an AutoCAD 2017 student version and my operation system is MacOS Sierra. 

When trying to open new templates or open a file, it shows "Exception in AcExperience.bundle ARX Command" and it freezes after clicking OK. 

Message 5 of 11

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi,

Looks like you can find the solution here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-for-mac-forum/autocad-lt-2017-mac-error-on-startup/td-p/680643...

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 6 of 11

I was using macOs Sierra. I've uninstalled it, i even installed 2015 and 2016 versions, and there were always problems. The only solution that i found was to format my hard drive, and now Autocad 2017 is working fine.

Message 7 of 11
Heidl227
in reply to: john.vellek

Hi,

Is there any other solution than formatting the hard drive? 

I installed auto cad 2017 on macOs 10.12.3 however I can't even start the program. Before anything happens I get the same error as mentioned above... tried installing the hot fix but that doesn't work either as the program won't start.

Message 8 of 11
maxim_k
in reply to: Heidl227

Hi,

I already mentioned about another solution in my post below.
You can try this:

"You need to delete the following folders In the appliction support -> Autodesk folder:
"2017" in "ACDLTM"
"2017" in "ADUT"
"AutoCAD LT 2017" in "Web Services"

The solution was posted by LormansDesign here:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-for-mac-forum/autocad-lt-2017-mac-error-on-startup/td-p/680643...

Maxim

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Message 9 of 11
kgal1234567
in reply to: maxim_k

Hi! I have the same problem with Acad2018, student licence, on High Sierra... Can you please help me.

Message 10 of 11

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi @kgal1234567.

Have you tried the solution posted above?

Maxim

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Message 11 of 11
kgal1234567
in reply to: maxim_k

Hi @maxim_k

I had some problems finding the files, but now that I did and deleted them, it works! Thank you for your reply, it was a huge help and have an nice holiday!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost