Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Polar coordinates predictive dimensions not showing - Mac

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
294 Views, 1 Reply

Polar coordinates predictive dimensions not showing - Mac

Hi. I am learning on Mac Trial full Autocad but taking night classes on PC and have some differences in functionality:

1. predictive dimensioning and angles does not work for polar coordinates (clicks to degree increments and osnap points work but does not display dims and angles or projection past snap point for line)

2. 'join' command does not seem to work - I have been using PEDIT as work around

3. create 'polyline from segments' and 'chamfer' require me to re continue the command instead of being able to select 'multiple' and continue selecting segments to either join or chamfer.

I have reset autocad from main menu to see if this makes a difference but not sofar.

Hope someone has had a similar issue and can advise.

Hugh

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi.

Problem mostly solved. I reset Autocad to all start up/default settings and rebooted. I had thought I had already done this but it had a more immediate effect this time. Polar coordinates now work and 'preferences' appear when I right click in model space.

Hugh

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report