AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iCloud issue

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
renatasa
1246 Views, 3 Replies

iCloud issue

Hi,

All my files are saved on iCloud and, for some strange reason, when I am working on a CAD drawing, it keeps re-saving this drawing with a different name. So, if the original drawing was called 'plan', it keeps saving this drawing as 'plan 1', 'plan 2', plan 3' etc Sometimes I end up with about 10 or more re-saved drawings and even if I save my drawing, sometimes the changes only appear on the re-saved drawings.

Anyone knows the solution to this? It doesn't happen with any other program except AutoCAD LT (for mac). Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: renatasa

It's a known issue, see other posts here covering the topic. Only solution now is to not use iCLOUD as you do.
Message 3 of 4
RGrandmaison
in reply to: pendean

Dean,

Nice to see a familiar name and face here. Do you happen to know if there is a way to add AutoCAD to the list of apps that are found on this list- and might that solve the issue if it's possible to hack that list through terminal???

System Preference|iCloud|iCloud Drive Options...Apps that store documents and data in iCloud will appear here:

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: RGrandmaison

Nope: that's something Apple and Autodesk need to address at a higher level.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost