AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find the design center

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
isabelle18XU44B
8078 Views, 3 Replies

I can't find the design center

I have the 2018 Mac version, and I can't locate the design center to insert furniture. Is it somewhere hidden or something that I have to download? I have been searching the internet for hours and can't find anything

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: isabelle18XU44B

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi,

There is no Design Center in AutoCAD for Mac, but you can use Cuntent palette instead:
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-for-mac/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2018/E...

https://lynn.blogs.com/lynn_allens_blog/2011/01/autocad-for-mac-content-palette.html

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 4
isabelle18XU44B
in reply to: maxim_k

I have found that, but there isn't any furniture in it. Is it something I have to download to the content palette? I just want to be able to add furniture to my work

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: isabelle18XU44B

Plain AutoCAD does not come with a large built-in library of anything since it is not aimed at any specific industry. It is a generic cad drafting tool.

You will need to build your own library from content you have created, from content in your files, and content you can grab from manufacturers of the products you want to use, plus there are dozens of free and not so free websites with nothing by CAD blocks for you to use.

Are you just looking for your own private collection of blocks that you already have on your MAC? Or did you leave those behind on your PC before moving to your new Mac?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report