AutoCAD for Mac Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD for Mac Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD for Mac topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto cad for mac os sierra

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
999 Views, 3 Replies

auto cad for mac os sierra

when will auto cad gets updated for mac os sierra?

its really gonna problem for students day by day who has mac as they could not use auto cad and they are searching for other designing softwares

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
maxim_k
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to Autodesk Forums!

Hi,

It was releases almost two weeks ago:

http://blogs.autodesk.com/autocad/autocad-2017-for-mac/

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-for-mac-forum/autocad-2017-for-mac-and-autocad-lt-2017-for-ma...

Maxim

Do you find the posts helpful? "LIKE" these posts!
Have your question been answered successfully? Click 'ACCEPT SOLUTION' button.

Maxim Kanaev
Architect
MARSS

MacACAD | Linkedin

Etiquette and Ground Rules of Autodesk Community
Message 3 of 4
john.vellek

HI @Anonymous,

The updates for AutoCAD 2016 for Mac and for AutoCAD for Mac 2015 can be found in your Account Management download page.

Capture.PNG

Please select the Accept as Solution button if my post solves your issue or answers your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 4 of 4
john.vellek

Hi @Anonymous,

I am checking back to see if my post or @maxim_k's helped you with your problem.
Please add a post with how you decide to proceed and your results so other Community members may benefit.

Please select the Accept as Solution button if a post or posts fully solved your issue or answered your question.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report