AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x01e3 Exception at f9f39d61h

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
532 Views, 1 Reply

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x01e3 Exception at f9f39d61h

Hi, hopefully this is in the correct forum.

I have been getting various autoCAD errors for the past month or two causing the program to crash.  Post title contains the most recent error code I have received but I have screen shot a few others the last couple times. (See attached)

Including:

- FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at fd12aaadh

- FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violdation Reading 0x0028 Exception at d4f9d48h

I have had my office tech services try to fix it, discussed it with autodesk support, reinstalled the program multiple times, updated it, and changed a ton of different settings with no success.  There was a recurring issue before where my CAD had issues opening drawings containing x-refs but that has since been fixed (I dont know if it could be related at all).  It seems to crash randomly; sometimes when I am opening a file, closing the program, switching from model to layout, almost anything.  My office has even installed a new autodesk approved gpu and it still has been crashing around once a week.  I regularly turn off my computer each night, am running windows 7 64-bit, and AutoCAD LT 2015.  Is this just something I should get used to living with?

Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thank you

-Mitch

Capture04-23-15.PNGCapture04-21-15.PNG

5-18-15A.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Icemanau
in reply to: Anonymous

From what you are saying, you are running PLAIN ACAD and not ACAD Electrical.

This Particular forum is for Autocad Electrical.

For plain ACAD, you should try this page...

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad/ct-p/8.

Some information to include with your post is...

The release of ACADE you are using?

Including this information in your questions will lead to quicker answers as some releases of ACAD have major differences from prior releases.

To track down a problem or to answer a How-To question requires us to know which release we should be looking at and as much other information as possible (workflow which causes the problem as an example).

Regards Brad

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report