AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting Data to the BOM

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
chamlat
222 Views, 5 Replies

Extracting Data to the BOM

Hello all, I did use Rating 5 attribute to indicate a Kit# for my parts, the issue I am having is that when I run the BOM report the Rating 5 column always 

Capture.PNG

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
rhesusminus
in reply to: chamlat

Do you have the RATING5 attribute in both the panel symbol and schematic symbol?

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 6
chamlat
in reply to: rhesusminus

Yes I do. when I built my panel layout I used Schematic List Icon, so all the data from schematic are present in footprints, but i wasn't able to transfer it to  the BOM.

Capture.PNG

Message 4 of 6
rhesusminus
in reply to: chamlat

Hmm. THe RATING5 attribute is "per symbol setting", while the BOM is "per part number", So, you're not able to select the rating attributes by default. Have you added it to the user attributes?

Trond Hasse Lie
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 5 of 6
rhesusminus

If you can use the COmponent report, you'll be able to get the rating attributes:

2017-04-26_19-04-04.png

Trond Hasse Lie
Ctrl Alt El
Message 6 of 6
chamlat

Thank you for responding. Yes, I added it to User Attributes, and this is where I made a mistake. I typed Rating 5 and it did not like that. Once I changed it to RATING5, it worked just fine. 

Again, thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost