AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate BOM row on different QTY of the same CAT/MFG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
yan_ken
349 Views, 4 Replies

Duplicate BOM row on different QTY of the same CAT/MFG

Hi Folks,

I noticed that when I have the same CAT/MFG with different counts, the Panel BOM report generates duplicate rows of the same part - see attached. For example,

Two of the same item with COUNT 1 and 3 respectively... then two rows = QTy 1 and QTY 3 separately (not good)

but two of the same item with counts 2 and 2 respectively... then one row = QTY 4 (good)

Is there a way to consolidate the same  part into one row regardless of the counts?

Note that I need to use Normal Tallied Format because I have other items that use sub/multi-catalog and do not want them to be broken out, such as item 7 in the attached jpg).

Thanks,

Ken

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
rhesusminus
in reply to: yan_ken

This would be much easier to check if we had the panel dwg...

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 5
OP21

When running your BoM report... does selecting "USER POST > QtyxSubQty consolidate the item number?

Capture0.PNGCapture1.PNG

Hope this helps!
Omar

P.S. If this did help you, remember to "Accept as Solution", so the answer can help others. "LIKES" are always welcomed and much appreciated! Thank-you.
Message 4 of 5
yan_ken
in reply to: OP21

These are not the sub(multicatalog) items.

They are main panel footprint objects with different counts.

Message 5 of 5
rhesusminus

Can you post the panel drawing? (Or send it privately if you can't shared it in public)

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost