AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Batch Plot Warning

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
dbrblg
1130 Views, 8 Replies

Disable Batch Plot Warning

Not sure whether this is an AutoCAD Electrical issue or an AutoCAD issue but when I first switch on in the morning and do a plot, I am presented with a warning about whether I want to batch plot or just print a single sheet:

BatchPlotWarning.png

I would like to disable this because if I want to do a batch plot, I'll choose batch plot!!  I do click the Do not show me this again check box and I don't see this again for this session.  The problem is when I start the machine the next time, I get this warning again until I click the check box.

How do you permanently disable this?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
rhesusminus
in reply to: dbrblg

Could it be a rights issue? This should be saved in the registry. Check with IT?
What if you run as administrator?

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 9
dbrblg
in reply to: rhesusminus

Not an IT issue on this occasion Smiley Mad !!

Thanks for the suggestion...

Message 4 of 9
rhesusminus
in reply to: dbrblg

What if you run AutoCAD as administrator?

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 5 of 9
dbrblg
in reply to: rhesusminus

It's the same unfortunately.

Good idea through Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9

Hi @dbrblg

This is expected behaviour, if you have one drawing in model space and another drawing in layout opened and if you initiate a plot this message pops up. I am still finding out whether it can be turned off at the registry level.

One short cut i see is, when this message pops up. You press escape and it will go direct to plot dialog.

I will keep you posted if i have any added info.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 7 of 9

Would be good if this can be disabled.  Is a little annoying at times Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 9

Can you try not to modify the following. Changing the below causes the issue.

Options > [System] tab > [Hidden Messages Settings] button on your session.

image001.png

You can try reset to defaults for your AutoCAD to get the original behavior back. this would then stop you from getting those messages.

Hope it helps.

Vinod Balasubramanian
AutoCAD Industry Support & Escalation Lead

Message 9 of 9

Interestingly this seems to work in reverse in that it enables a previously disabled dialog.

I checked the box and instantly got the message the next time I tried to print.  This tells me that if you click the 'Don't show me this again' check box it is trying to disable this otherwise it wouldn't be in the settings....

I'll need to play around with this to see when / how / where I get this message...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost