AutoCAD Electrical Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Electrical Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Electrical topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom three phase pinlist

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
afutterer
205 Views, 2 Replies

custom three phase pinlist

I am running AutoCAD 2017 on 64-bit with plenty of ram.  I am inserting a three-phase disconnect into my drawing and want to have the pins come in automatically.  I edited the pinlist and the coil pins to try to get the pins to automatically enter on insertion of the part, but it does not work.  Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rhesusminus
in reply to: afutterer

Can you share a little bit more?
A screenshot of the pinlist-data you've entered?
An screenshot of the result?

Trond Hasse Lie
AutoCAD Electrical and EPLAN expert
Ctrl Alt El
Please select "Accept Solution" if this post answers your question. 'Likes' won't hurt either. 😉
Message 3 of 3
Icemanau
in reply to: afutterer

Did you edit the pinlist for a certain part in the catalogue and are you selecting that part from the catalogue lookup?

For the pinlist to transfer to the block properly, you must select the part using the Catalogue Lookup.

Assuming that you are using the standard block and that it actually contains the attributes, check that the attributes are set to visible and that the TERMS (or it's equivalent depending on DWG settings) layer is turned on.

Regards Brad

>

Brad Coleman, Electrical Draftsman
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost