Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grading groups and multiple feature lines, very buggy!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Waterfree
851 Views, 4 Replies

Grading groups and multiple feature lines, very buggy!!

Hey, I have this problem when creating grading groups with more than one feature line in them. It seems really unstable when you trying get the grading to connect. I have tried to create two separate grading groups in one site or two feature lines in one grading group. And the result is the same, the grading that will be create can sometimes look oki, but suddenly they tend to disappear or look weird... Tried to Google this problem, but no luck. Hope you guys know a good way to work around this problem.

Cheers!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: Waterfree

Try the undocumented command FINDSITEOVERLAPS.

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 5
Waterfree
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

Hey again, yeah I tried this now, and after executing the command, it says no overlapping surfaces. So still the same problem:/

Message 4 of 5
troma
in reply to: Waterfree

Give your system spec's & program spec's, and a bit more detail on what you're doing exactly.

Gradings are always buggy, save often.  There may or may not be some helpful ideas here if you give some more information.

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 5 of 5
Waterfree
in reply to: troma

Civil 3d 2013 62 bit.

i7-2600 @ 3,4 ghz

Memory 16gb

Intel SSD disk

Ati FirePro V7900

Trying to create a modified surface for a industrial area, so we need to compute and "mold" the surface, so the client can see the effect in the landscape.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report