Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at f5b01f28h

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
5627 Views, 6 Replies

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e0434352h Exception at f5b01f28h

Running on Windows 10. Can someone please assist?

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
rkmcswain
in reply to: Anonymous

Need more information.

Only with this particular drawing?

Any drawing?

What triggers it? A certain command?

Can you recreate it on demand?

R.K. McSwain     | CADpanacea | on twitter
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: rkmcswain

It gave a Fatal Error for another file but that one was e0434352h exception at 71b71f28h

It doesn't get to the point where I can use a command, I am trying to open it and it gives this error with the drawing showing in the background. There are two other systems and the same file works just fine on those.

Message 4 of 7
johngordon6189

run the RECOVER command on the drawing you are trying to open.  More than likely there's something in the drawing that is causing the crash.  I get crashes every day with C3D 2016 with Windows 10.  I suspect some of my crashes may be caused by my Eagle Point modules, but still troubleshooting because some of the crashes happen when I haven't even run any Eagle Point routines.

John Gordon
CAD Manager/Survey Technician

C3D 2018/2020
Microstation
Windows 10
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: johngordon6189

Hi,

Thank you for your help/answers. The Recover command could not be used as the file opens, gives an error and shuts the program down. I then tried bringing the same file in as a block, exploded it and voila, it worked. Not sure what the issue is, but at least I am able to open the file now. If anyone has a better solution, that would be helpful too.

Thanks again!

Message 6 of 7
Jay_B

See if any of This helps?

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 7 of 7
Jay_B

Should have included this link as your issue sounds a little similar and the .Net version message referenced in previous link was triggered by running a repair.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report