Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D 2017 Content Browser missing Architecture and C3D catalogs

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mikeshick
209 Views, 3 Replies

C3D 2017 Content Browser missing Architecture and C3D catalogs

Using C3D 2017.  my Content Browswer is missing all of my Architecture and C3D catalogs.  I've tried to re add them, I've tried to repair C3D installation, I've tried to reinstall C3D.  I still cannot add those catalog libraries back.  

Anyone have any tricks to deal with this.

@BushW has edited your subject line for clarity: Catalog Library

Mike Shick
www.medesigns.us
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
mikeshick
in reply to: mikeshick

So, I managed to get to a machine without a corrupted catalog library.  Once I actually identified the correct paths, I was able to re-add the catalogs to my content browswer.  Unfortunately, I now don't have any tool palettes with those catalogs.  When I use the eyedropper, the tp's not reimport.  It's as if nothing happens.

Mike Shick
www.medesigns.us
Message 3 of 4
Mike.M.Carlson
in reply to: mikeshick

HI @mikeshick

Does this AKN thread help?

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-civil-3d/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2017/...

I hope it helps.

Michael M. Carlson
Senior Civil Designer
CADD Manager
AutoCAD Civil 3D Professional
AutoCAD Professional

Message 4 of 4
mikeshick
in reply to: Mike.M.Carlson

Thanks, Mike. I know how to create palettes. What I mean is that once I have added the C3D catalogs to the content browser, I should be able to drag any pallets using the dropper command from the content browser into CAD for tool palette creation.  However, nothing happens when I do that.  Make more sense?  Trying to go from CB to TP.

Mike Shick
www.medesigns.us

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report