Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2017 Microdrainage

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
JSTOCKDALE
525 Views, 4 Replies

2017 Microdrainage

Apologies, I know there are a number of threads concerning this but I have not found a solution. Is the micro-drainage utility available for 2017? Any chance someone could post a link?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Charlie.Ogden
in reply to: JSTOCKDALE

It looks like I cannot post a direct link to it, but here are directions to get there:

1. Log in to Autodesk Account Management.
  2. Click the Product Enhancements link.
  3. Click on “Productivity Tools for Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017”.
  4. The "Global - Autodesk® Microdrainage Utility 64-bit English" exe and readme file can be found on this page.

Thanks!

Charlie Ogden, PE
Product Manager
Message 3 of 5
JSTOCKDALE

Hi, 

I have logged into account management but I do not know where to go from here, the link you have stated does not appear.

Autodesk Account.PNG

Message 4 of 5
MikeEvansUK

I reckon it's probably been withdrawn temporarily while someone fixes the problems with the 2017 version.

See other threads, this may take some time as most people are actively working on the Infraworks package.

In the mean time it is possible to adjust the application yourself to work with 2017 using the 2013 source code (country kit).

M

Mike Evans

Civil3D 2022 English
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~4.0GHz With 32768MB RAM, AMD FirePro V4900, Dedicated Memory: 984 MB, Shared Memory: 814 MB

Message 5 of 5
Charlie.Ogden

Sorry, forgot to follow up with you on this.  You don't have "Product Enhancements" showing - it would be right above where you have "Network License Manager", but it only shows up when you have a relevant product entitlement, like AutoCAD Civil 3D or the AEC Collection.  I don't see those listed either.  It may be that the administrator in your office that manages the Autodesk accounts just needs to assign you an entitlement.  I would start with that person, at the very least that person should be able to download the extension.

Charlie Ogden, PE
Product Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report