Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subassembly Composer: offset curve line, Intersection point following curve line

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
KF.P
353 Views, 0 Replies

Subassembly Composer: offset curve line, Intersection point following curve line

Hi all!

Im recently started to use C3D to model concrete objects and currently trying to make a curved tunnel roof following different road profiles.

Is it possible to offset a curved line with a unknown radius and calculate intersection point outside the curved line?

Im currently using C3D 2015, please find the attached .pkt file for more information.

1. I would like to create an offset curved line from L44, L36, L43, L40 with a 1,5 distance, is that possible? It seems very hard because Subassembley composer only works with X, Y making it very difficult to make calculations for the offset?

2. I would like to create an intersetion point following L44 and L9 (the point should follow L44 and land somewhere below AP6)

Is it possible to acheive this in the composer or should I look for a different program?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you in advance.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report