Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUI and Workspace Compatibility - Double Click Action

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
ckatzNTUJG
533 Views, 2 Replies

CUI and Workspace Compatibility - Double Click Action

I have attempted to adjust some double click action items in the CUI feature, however it seems that a yellow exclamation point appears next to my new double click action item, prohibiting them from working.  I assumed there were some overrides, so I reset my Civil 3D to factory settings.

I did notice a number of double click items on my CUI menu after the factory reset, but they no longer appeared after I customized and saved my workspace.  Is there a compatibility issue with double click actions and workspaces?

I am not able to run "restore" or "reset" C3D.CUIX either before or after the factory reset.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
C3D_TomR
in reply to: ckatzNTUJG

The exclamation mark is notifying you that another double click command is overriding this one. I suspect that the map.cuix is overriding the double click command that you have assigned.

In Civil 3D select the map.cuix and browse to and expand ACAD > Double Click Actions > Lwpolyline. Notice that the Object Name assigned here is also LWPOLYLINE. This double click command is overriding the one you created in the Civil.cuix Double Click Actions. If that's the case, I recommend that you edit or remove the double click command in the map.cuix listing.

MapDoubleClickOverride.png

Tom Richardson
CAD Manager
Crossing the line with Civil 3D
Twitter | LinkedIn

If you find an answer to your question, please mark Accept as Solution so others can find it...

Tom Richardson

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature
Autodesk Certified Professional in Civil 3D for Infrastructure Design
AutoCAD Certified Professional
------------------------------------
Autodesk AEC Community Blog
Crossing the line with Civil 3D
Twitter | LinkedIn
------------------------------------
Austin CAD User Group Resources
Blog | Discord | LinkedIn

Autodesk Group Network Leader

Message 3 of 3
ckatzNTUJG
in reply to: C3D_TomR

Works, thank you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report