Community
Civil 3D Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cogo Points Label Styles

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
AScottMyers
525 Views, 4 Replies

Cogo Points Label Styles

I am trying to create a point label style to not show the first 2 digits of the elevation to save space in the drawing. Any help would be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Jeff_M
in reply to: AScottMyers

Message 3 of 5
AScottMyers
in reply to: Jeff_M

I see how that expression would work for spot elevations but I can not get it to work on cogo point elevations.

<[Point Elevation(Uft|P2|RN|AP|Sn|OF)]>  The format I am not seeing?

Message 4 of 5
AScottMyers

Thank you I just didn't realize I had to add a new expression in order to get that done.

Message 5 of 5
mgravesHKLDL

So I am kind of dumb when it comes to programming. I really need to learn to trunc my point elevations in my point label style, but can not get your fancy expression to work and I don't understand the gentleman that said he just had to add a second expression. I also try to download the drawing from the link and it says 404 error not found. If you could please put this in a simpler format or help me get this figured out I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

OK I figured out how to make new expression, but when I make it in the point label styles and create your expression, instead of removing the first 2 digits it changes the last 4 digits to 0. ie. 4899.95 becomes 4800.00. not sure why.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report