AutoCAD Architecture Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the display of doors in walls with both above and below cut plane settings.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
capu57XX5R9
328 Views, 0 Replies

Issue with the display of doors in walls with both above and below cut plane settings.

Having a bit of trouble with my wall/door display. 

We want to have a single wall that can be displayed in 3 ways knee wall (Below Cut Plane), full height (Floor to Ceiling), and a header/bulkhead (Above Cut Plane).  We have it setup properly so the above and below cutline versions of a wall works as we desire.  That being said when we put in a door we would like it to just show an open portion of the wall (See Image #2 below) and not show the same above cut line display style as if it was a header/bulkhead (See Image #1)

Is there some option I need to check or uncheck so the door cuts appear like it does in Image 2 without the dashed lines above the cut plane?  I know I can turn off the ABOVE CUT PLANE in the display properties but this would eliminate the possibility to set the wall as a bulkhead.  Of course we could just make this type of wall a separate style but if possible I would like to limit the # of standard walls if that is possible. 

Image #1 (Not what we want)

Image #1Image #1 

Image #2 (What we want)

Image #2Image #2

Labels (4)
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report