AutoCAD Architecture Customization
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Customization Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture Customization topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create slab style with programming code

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Chirag_Rana
417 Views, 4 Replies

How to create slab style with programming code

Hi, 

would it possible to create slab style with programming code(Visual Lisp, .vb  of other language )? ... I mean to say ... creating custom command  in ACA which create custom slab style(custom compoenent ) in respective dwg file without from toolpalette or style browsing.

Please let me know , if it is possible 

Thanks 

Chirag Rana

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Chirag_Rana

May I ask why not set a 'standard' style to access through common features instead?
Message 3 of 5
Chirag_Rana
in reply to: pendean

Hi,

I made library in terms of tool palette which I use normally in current practice. However, I have to use custom slab, custom wall, etc. they are  vary from project to project. Sometime it is time consuming to create a style from scratch with appropriate properties. So I am wondering, if i can do with a command line of lisp code or any other language. I would like to avoid clicking  the more button in GUI panel.  

Chirag

Message 4 of 5
Keith.Brown
in reply to: Chirag_Rana

Yes, you can do it with .net. It is quite easy. You cannot do it with LISP as far as I know.
Message 5 of 5
Chirag_Rana
in reply to: Keith.Brown

Thanks for reply and suggestion of my question.

Is there any training source available for .net in  autodesk application(AutoCAD architecture)?  So the beginner can start learning and go further in this field.

Thanks 

Chirag Rana

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost