Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

this is How to install autocad 2015 to windows 10

71 REPLIES 71
SOLVED
Message 1 of 72
ar.zaher
220007 Views, 71 Replies

this is How to install autocad 2015 to windows 10

Well, I tried to install AutoCAD on Windows 10 but I faced a problem that the AutoCAD can't detect the dot net framework 4.5 on my computer , and when I try to fix that and download it from Microsoft, it says that .NET Framework is already part of the system. So, if U face this, don't give up. Here is what U have to do to fix this, step-by-step. 
--------------------

Well, the solution is easy. We should change a key in regestry then AutoCAD will be able to check the .NET Framework, but the problem is that we don't have access to change that, so we have to do some clicks to get the ownership of that key.

Here are the details: 
#1 - Go to "Regedit", and then go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Client"

When U get the ownership of the "client" folder, change the key "version" to "4.5" and start installing.  😉 

When U finish installing, U can change this value back. 

Have fun! 

71 REPLIES 71
Message 61 of 72
ar.zaher
in reply to: silvia.sarah16

well, these instructions should help you when you try to install it and u
got the Framework Problem..
but as i understand its Download issue ,, check ur Internet Connection, try
to connect directly with a cable.. and see how it will do
Message 62 of 72

Thanks alot David for your help..Will try doin that and update you soon !

Message 63 of 72
silvia.sarah16
in reply to: ar.zaher

Hey thanks ...I would try this as well and what works best..Will update u soon...

Message 64 of 72

thanks a bunch David...It worked 🙂 🙂 Downloaded it without a problem

Message 65 of 72
silvia.sarah16

Hey I tried downloading through the virtual agent as suggested by coupla other problem solvers and worked beautifully..thanks

Message 66 of 72
ar.zaher
in reply to: silvia.sarah16

Im Happy that it works 😉
Message 67 of 72
samschof

Thanks to all!  This great information!

Message 68 of 72
debbiesa1

Thank you so much for your post! I couldn't make the download work, now it did!
Message 69 of 72
joseecolmenaresc

ERROR AUTOCAD 2.pngIt didn't worked in my computer Smiley Sad When I try, it says this

Message 70 of 72

@joseecolmenaresc

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

There's a couple of ways to properly download and install your Autodesk product to your machine.  Please review this article and the solution it provides.

If the installation does fail using the preferred methods, please post your installation log file here so we can review it.

Posting info: Sometimes the installation log file contains the serial # that was assigned to you.  Open your log file using Windows Notepad and perform a search on "/SN".  Depending on the number of installation attempts, your serial # may be located throughout the log file.  If present, remove or "X" out your serial # prior to posting.

Good luck on your installation and report back on your progress.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 71 of 72
liesie1973

I got to where i can change the setting, but it still does not want to install

Message 72 of 72
pendean
in reply to: liesie1973

@liesie1973 This webpage offers free and not-so-free advice that works for the majority of old-software users like yourself, explore https://blog.longbowsoftware.com/

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report