AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scale of a house on A3 layout in AutoCAD Architecture

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
396 Views, 2 Replies

Scale of a house on A3 layout in AutoCAD Architecture

hola como estan Estoy Aprendiendo a dibujar En AutoCAD Architecture y mi Preguntas ES quiero  dibujar El Plano de Mi Casa Que esta en metros Y AutoCAD Dibuja en milimetros y despued de dibujar Tengo Que imprimir En Una hoja A3 y quiero  utilizar la escala de 1 cm :25cm como hago para Poner Medidas en AutoCAD ayudenme porfavor

@Anonymous for clarity VStudley edited the original subject: escala de una casa

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Victoria.Studley
in reply to: Anonymous

Translation (via Google Translate): Hi, how are you? I'm learning to draw in AutoCAD Architecture and my questions. I want to draw the plane of my house that is in meters and AutoCAD. Draw in millimeters and can draw. I have to print on an A3 sheet and I want to use the 1 cm scale: 25cm as I do to Measure in AutoCAD. Help me please.

Hello @Anonymous,
I’ve translated your question per the above as this is predominantly an English forum. Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Could you post a sample file you're working with? This will help us understand what you're trying to do, and let us offer more relevant suggestions.

Victoria Studley
Content Experience Designer - Fusion 360
Fusion 360 | Learn & Support
Documentation | Contact Support
Message 3 of 3

Type "units" then change your units to cm. In model space draw everything full size scale 1:1. Then in paper space you can make a viewport for the drawing any size you want including 1:25.

Nick DiPietro
Cad Manager/Monkey

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost