AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ribbon and Browser not available

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
398 Views, 4 Replies

Ribbon and Browser not available

I'm trying to get the Browser started up on my 2017 copy of Autodesk Architecture. The forum states that it is available by using View, User Interface, Browser to turn it back on. Unfortunately my Ribbon isn't working either. All I get is Express Tools and the Ribbon reset command is not coming up when I right click on the ribbon. Any ideas guys?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Restart Windows and try again yet?
Select another workspace while in ACA2017 (WORKSPACE command) then go back your your default, does that help?
Start OPTIONS command, PROFILES tab, and double-click on another profile, does that change anything? Now double-click back on your default profile, does it all come back?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Thanks, that got my ribbon back to mostly normal. View doesn't seem to have a User Interface Button though. Is there another way to turn the browser on? I really need to be able to go through parts and features.

Message 4 of 5
dbroad
in reply to: Anonymous

Is there some reason that you want to start a browser from within AutoCAD Architecture(ACA)? You can enter the browser command at the command line..  Perhaps you are thinking of another kind of browser, such as the Project Browser, the content browser, the materials browser, or the styles browser.  You may need to be specific.

The view -> User Interface panel should look like this when popped out.

2018-01-22_15-45-22.png

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: dbroad

If you are after Content Browser it can be launched from the Start menu > AutoCAD Architecture > Content Browser

If the ribbon looks wrong I wonder if you have the default AutoCAD ribbon. There is a "Reset setting to Default" icon in the Start menu > AutoCAD Architecture folder to get back to factory but it will blow away any other custom settings you have

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report