AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Pitch Roof

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
-Ryan-
567 Views, 2 Replies

Multi Pitch Roof

Can ACA 2017 create a multi-pitch roof (a roof with two slopes)? If so, can I be pointed to a direction or webpage showing how? I have attached a pic, for the roof design idea.

1.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
gotphish001
in reply to: -Ryan-

I haven't gotten through all of these videos yet, but they seem to be the most thorough overview of tricky roofs that I've found.  There's definitely a video or two that I watched that talked about what you want to do. Also you didn't ask, but the second or third video has how to get walls of different heights roofs to work correctly which you have in that picture. The front stone walls are higher than the rest of the walls.

http://ausaca.blogspot.com/p/roof-object-video-links.html

Nick DiPietro
Cad Manager/Monkey

Message 3 of 3
-Ryan-
in reply to: gotphish001

You're correct, I didn't ask about the front left roof, as it's even lower in the front the main roof. I think this is what made me choose the roof layout in the first place. I just didn't want to have to ask, how do I do my job? Thanks for the link. I'll be going through all those videos.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost