AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insert Sheet List from PN

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mikeshick
431 Views, 5 Replies

Insert Sheet List from PN

I'm not sure why, but cccassionally on some projects this feature becomes useless.  I right click PN, insert sheet list, but nothing happens.  Does anyone know what this may be caused by and how to fix it?

Thanks.

Mike Shick
www.medesigns.us
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mikeshick
in reply to: mikeshick

All these years later, on AutoCAD Architecture 2017....and the same problem persists!@#$$%%$^^#%$#%$^%^

Mike Shick
www.medesigns.us
Message 3 of 6
pendean

ACA2017 hasn't had an update in some time now: Autodesk doesn't usually go back to fix any issues, let alone "occasional.. some projects.." types, and never will.

Message 4 of 6
mikeshick
in reply to: pendean

Yes...I know I'm off a couple of versions.  haha...not sure they are updating 2018 or 19 either.

In all seriosness, my comment was posted with 2011...and to this day, architecture continues to have mishaps with the insert sheet list periodically.  When the problem comes up, sometimes nothing works but to rebuild the project from scratch.  Other times, simply making a new sheet works.  It always seems to vary.

Just wish there was some good workaround for the persistent bug.

Mike Shick
www.medesigns.us
Message 5 of 6
mikeshick
in reply to: pendean

Yes...I know I'm off a couple of versions.  haha...not sure they are updating 2018 or 19 either.

In all seriosness, my comment was posted with 2011...and to this day, architecture continues to have mishaps with the insert sheet list periodically.  When the problem comes up, sometimes nothing works but to rebuild the project from scratch.  Other times, simply making a new sheet works.  It always seems to vary.

Just wish there was some good workaround for the persistent bug.

Mike Shick
www.medesigns.us
Tags (1)
Message 6 of 6
pendean

sadly, unless you (and them) can repeat the problem on demand their may never be a cure to "occasional.. some projects.." type issues.

Gremlins happen in software, all software. Wish it did not either but hey... .

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Forma Design Contest

Autodesk Design & Make Report