AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download link for Architectural Desktop 2006

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
oysteinGWWHD
2394 Views, 5 Replies

Download link for Architectural Desktop 2006

Hi,

(I was sent here by a chat agent at AutoDesk.)

I'm still using Architectural Desktop 2006 and have problems with Windows 10. I actually need to reinstall it and can not find the install files anywhere. Could anyone help provide med with a download so that I can install the software again?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
dbroad
in reply to: oysteinGWWHD

I don't believe ACA 2006 was installable via download but versions are only supported for 5 years maximum in any case.  The download link probably no longer exists.  If it does, you will find it if you log into your account on Autodesk.com.  

You should have the installation package on your computer though.  ACA 2006 is not officially supported on Windows 10.  Suggest you upgrade or contact your vendor.

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 3 of 6
oysteinGWWHD
in reply to: dbroad

Thanks for replying.

I have got confirmation the link/download does noe exist, officially. 

I've had the software working on Windows 10 for a long time, but will get Windows 7 if I am able to get a copy of the software.

Chat-support told me that I might be so lucky as to someone in the forum here have a download link for me. Of their own copy. They actually told me to ask if anyone else could supply it, hence I am assuming they see it as legal for med to download from an unauthorized source.

Still hoping someone could help me! Shared by any means you see fit.

Message 4 of 6
dbroad

Sounds reasonable.  Good luck.  Be sure however that yours is unavailable.  The installer generally gets saved to a default location under the C:\Autodesk folder unless you changed that folder.  Back then, I think, Autodesk was sending out either DVD's or thumb drives (can't remember which).

Architect, Registered NC, VA, SC, & GA.
Message 5 of 6
pendean

You can always try eBay for a disk purchase too.
Message 6 of 6
AllenJessup

I have no information on the veracity or safety of this link. But this is what I found. You'll still need your original Serial # and Auth code.

http://autodesk-architectural-desktop.software.informer.com/2006/

Allen Jessup
CAD Manager - Designer
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost