AutoCAD Architecture Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Architecture Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Architecture topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining two areas as one item in schedule

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
clark.jrm
197 Views, 2 Replies

Combining two areas as one item in schedule

Hi,

I need some help I need t combine two area spaces as one item/area within the schedule.

Can someone please help me with my query.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
peterjwinberg
in reply to: clark.jrm

Can you use a Field?

Insert a Field (Ctrl-F) in the appropriate schedule slot. Select the "Objects" Field category. Select the "Formula" field name. Click in the "Formula" area and insert a new Field there. Again, "Objects" Field category, but select "Object" field name. Click the Object type selection tool, then select your first area line (assuming you're just using a polyline?). Format the units as needed and save that Field object. Back in your ORIGINAL Formula Field you will have a linked object. Add a "+" sign after that and go through the next sub-Field as many times as you need to add new area lines/objects.

Message 3 of 3
leothebuilder
in reply to: clark.jrm

Welcome to this forum.

If you are using Space Objects and ACA Schedules to report the area of these spaces I am not sure if that is possible

unless they are the only two space objects being scheduled in which you can add the total by editing the schedule style.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost