AutoCAD on the web Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on the web Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on the web topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to download my drawing at all.

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
tariro.mhere
730 Views, 3 Replies

Unable to download my drawing at all.

Hi,

From Friday, Ihave been trying to download a drawing I made on AutoCAD 360. I have tried to download it on wifi, on mobile data, on my phone, web browser, PC, friends PC etc, as a DWG, a DXF etc to no avail. On all the platforms, the progress bar just goes back and forth and nothing happens. The sample dwg's download fine, just my own drawings that wont download. I'm at my wits end, any suggestions?

Tariro

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: tariro.mhere

Download to what device or PC/OS?
Are you using a Browser? If yes, have you tried Google Chrome?
Message 3 of 4
tariro.mhere
in reply to: pendean

Hi pendean,

I tried using a Windows 8 PC (Chrome, Mozilla), a Windows 10 PC (Edge), Android (AutoCAD 360 App, Chrome).

The issue seemed to have resolved itself yesterday. I am now able to download the dwg using any platform. 

Thanks though,

Tariro

Message 4 of 4
holub.jaro
in reply to: tariro.mhere

I am still having this problem. Cant find a way to download my drawings from AutoCAD 360. Cant download them from my android tablet, cant download them from PC. I have tried chrome,firefox and edge. Nothing seems to work. I can open the drawings on tablet but not in PC browser.  Its been like this for over a week now. This has happend to be before but solved over night before. But now it simply does not work and me being unable to access my dwgs is unacceptable especially since I am paying for PRO version.

Is this known problem ? Is there a way to work around it or should i switch the service completly ?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost