AutoCAD on the web Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on the web Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on the web topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

it's impossible to download the dwg file

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
lahemahe
1304 Views, 12 Replies

it's impossible to download the dwg file

A360 drive shows me dwg files but they won't show up on my PC, everything is shown as synced. Also, I can't download these files from drive to save them on my PC. I get the message: "054895d067dc4d4ead49c62b670232f9" or that "NoSuchKeyThe specified key does not exist..."
But at the same time I can see and open the files on my tablet (Autocad 360 basic) and on the web Autocad 360 BETA.

How can I download these files to open and make changes to on my PC? 

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13

Hi Kaire and welcome forum.   This sounds like a known defect on the AutoCAD 360 side that has since been fixed.  The problem was that the files going from AutoCAD 360 to A360 Drive were creating a zero byte file that could not be downloaded.  The solution for now is to go to the AutoCAD 360 WEB Site and download the file, then re upload it to A360 Drive manually.  

https://client.autocad360.com

Hope this helps answer your question and have a great day and weekend.  

Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 13
lahemahe
in reply to: lahemahe

Hi!

Thank you for the advice. I tried this method, but didn’t succeed.
It looks like it starts the downloading process but nothing really happens. I left it downloading for the whole night but nothing happened.
Do you have any other ideas?

Kaire
Hi lahemahe,
bud.schroeder (Community Manager) posted a new reply in A360 Drive Forum on 12-18-2016 02:00 PM :
Re: it's impossible to download the dwg file
Hi Kaire and welcome forum. This sounds like a known defect on the AutoCAD 360 side that has since been fixed. The problem was that the files going from AutoCAD 360 to A360 Drive were creating a zero byte file that could not be downloaded. The solution for now is to go to the AutoCAD 360 WEB Site and download the file, then re upload it to A360 Drive manually.

https://client.autocad360.com

Hope this helps answer your question and have a great day and weekend.
Reply | Accept as Solution | Give Kudos
Message 4 of 13

Hi Kaire,

Thanks for the update, I am going to move this to the AutoCAD 360 Team, so they can look at what may be causing you to not be able to download the file from the AutoCAD 360 WEB Site.

Hope this helps, and have a great day.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 5 of 13
mwn
Community Manager
in reply to: Bud_Schroeder_ADESK

Hi Kaire,

I just checked and I can reproduce your problem.  I'm going to forward your issue to the appropriate people.

Sorry for the inconvenience and Ill get back to you,

-mike

“https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/logos/autodesk-logo-primary-rgb-black-small_forum.png”
Message 6 of 13
wellingtonufb
in reply to: mwn

Hi

Im also having the exact same problem

thanks 

Message 7 of 13
lahemahe

I'm still waiting for a solution.
Kaire
Message 8 of 13
mwn
Community Manager

Hello,

I'm happy to report a fix for this issue has been released and you should be able to access your drawings between AutoCAD 360 and A360.

Please let me know if this is working for you.

Thanks,

-mike

“https://damassets.autodesk.net/content/dam/autodesk/logos/autodesk-logo-primary-rgb-black-small_forum.png”
Message 9 of 13
wellingtonufb

Hi Mike
This is now working ok
thanks

Alan Geeves
Logistics Controller Wellington UFB

Broadspectrum | Business Group
6 Cashew Street Grenada North Wellington
| M 64 27 4488014
E Alan.Geeves@broadspectrum.com | W www.broadspectrum.com

[Description: Adobe Systems]

..[Description: Description: cid:image010.png@01D1291C.2C04F300][Description: Description: cid:image012.png@01D1291C.2C04F300][Description: Description: cid:image014.png@01D1291C.2C04F300][Description: Description: cid:image016.png@01D1291C.2C04F300][Description: Description: cid:image017.png@01D1291C.2C04F300]
Message 10 of 13
wellingtonufb

Hi Mike
This is now working ok
thanks

Alan Geeves
Logistics Controller Wellington UFB

Broadspectrum | Business Group
6 Cashew Street Grenada North Wellington
| M 64 27 4488014
E Alan.Geeves@broadspectrum.com | W www.broadspectrum.com

[Description: Adobe Systems]

..[Description: Description: cid:image010.png@01D1291C.2C04F300][Description: Description: cid:image012.png@01D1291C.2C04F300][Description: Description: cid:image014.png@01D1291C.2C04F300][Description: Description: cid:image016.png@01D1291C.2C04F300][Description: Description: cid:image017.png@01D1291C.2C04F300]
Message 11 of 13
lahemahe

Thanks!

It works now. 

Message 12 of 13
wellingtonufb

This problem is back. Wont download in earlier versions this time either

Message 13 of 13
pendean
in reply to: wellingtonufb

Amazon AWS problems affect all of Autodesk yesterday: try it today, it should all be back up and running.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost