AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to pro plus but have not got 100GB storage

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
andrew.cheng
361 Views, 5 Replies

Upgraded to pro plus but have not got 100GB storage

Hi,

I just purchased the upgrade from Autocad 360 free to the Pro Plus version for my tablet and have got the instant application upgraded to the pro plus version.

The problem is that the subscription said I would get 100GB cloud storage but I logged into the A360 storage and it still says 5GB and under my account management page via web browser, it says Autocad free edition.

Is there a turnaround time for accounts to be upgraded from 5GB to 100GB? I just find it strange that the software is upgraded but my online storage says otherwise. Also under the All products and service page, it shows my Autocad 360 as Free. I would have thought it would change to Autocad Pro Plus?

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: andrew.cheng

Contact them direct feedback@autocad360.com
Message 3 of 6
andrew.cheng

I sent feedback@autocad360.com two emails and still no response. It has been almost 1 week and no reply. I've sent them another one asking them to provide me with an update earlier today.

It is quite fustrating as this is a company purchase and I haven't even got an automated reply saying they received my original email and are investigating it.

I hope that someone from their team checks these forums and is able to help me.

Message 4 of 6
matthew.d

Hi @andrew.cheng,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear about that you are not seeing the pro version of AutoCAD 360 within your account. I definitely want to get you up and going as fast as possible. Do you happen to have your order number for this subscription of AutoCAD 360 Pro? Could you have potentially ordered under a different email, such as one associated with your Microsoft account? Please let me know and I will troubleshoot further with you.

I also have located your case submitted via the email used above. I do see there was a previous response, which was incorrect and am escalating this case to have your account worked on. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Matt DiMichele
Autodesk Product Blogs | @ADSKCommunity Twitter

Likes are greatly appreciated. Everyone enjoys a thumbs up!

Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Message 5 of 6
andrew.cheng
in reply to: matthew.d

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the reply.

I used my outlook email for the Microsoft Store purchase. The email I used to buy the upgrade is andrewcheng8@outlook.com and the order number is 4774063641 purchased on 27/01/2017. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance.

Kindest Regards,

Andrew

Message 6 of 6
andrew.cheng

Hi all,

Just wanted to give an update on this thread.

I received an answer from feedback.pro@autocad360.com and it seems my storage for the Autocad workspace is 100GB but doesnt show the capacity. I was informed the A360 storage is different from the Autocad storage.

This is confusing for users who aren't experienced using software from Autodesk. Also what I found confusing was the Autocad name in the File Management webpage. It still shows Autocad 360 but it isn't clear whether it is a free account or upgraded.

Maybe these confusions will be sorted out in the near future?

One thing to note is the email address used to contact support should be made clear either prior or upon receiving the upgrade. I was given 2 email addresses which caused a delay in the support required for the solution.

So for pro users, email feedback.pro@autocad360.com, I'm not sure whether the feedback@autocad360.com works hence why others may not have had replies using the latter.

Anyway, thanks again to all those that helped solve this.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost