AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updates dwg not working

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
cammada
237 Views, 3 Replies

updates dwg not working

I had a dwg file that I upload to Autodesk 360 and I check my ipad AutoCAD WS and open the file in ipad and it works.
The next day when I was working on changes of the dwg file on my workstation then I checked the log from my Autodesk 360 and it says uploaded new version of dwg file then I check my ipad to confirm if my changes has been updated on ipad but it isn't, it show the original version and show no changes I made from workstation.
I did try to upload the new version again but on the ipad, it still showing the original version without any changes I made. Then I tried to download the dwg file from Autodesk 360 and open it on my workstation and it did show the changes I made.
It look like there is a bugs with AutoCAD WS???
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
eviathar
in reply to: cammada

Hi Adam, Thanks for your feedback. 1. Did you make sure, while using the iPad, that it is online and your connected to the internet? Also, did you press on the "Sync" button, just to make sure it downloads the latest updates? 2. Try to upload the file via Autodesk 360 to a different folder and check on the iPad to see if that problem occurs. 3. If the problem occurs again, please write us at: feedback@autocadws.com Thanks again.
Message 3 of 4
cammada

I have tried step 1. thousand of times and no effect. I did try to upload to different folder and saw the changes but after that when I make more changes then save. In Ipad say downloaded Sep 28 2.21pm then I checked the dwg file again and still the same problems. It very annoying if I had to upload to different folder again. The same problems still occur again.
Message 4 of 4
dorit_visualtao

Hi Adam, Please send us your account information to feedback@autocadws.com so we can take a closer look at your account and figure out the problem. Please attach a link to this discussion. Thanks, Dorit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost