AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync autocad 360 with Dropbox

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
omarq.mx
1153 Views, 1 Reply

Sync autocad 360 with Dropbox

Hello, today I had an information problem. Save my dwg file in dropbox from my desktop later chatting with the client, I wanted to show the map from my iphone using autocad 360. At the time of linking the account, A360 does not update the files, I opened a version of a day before. The problem was that opening it again on my desktop opened the old file. You can save some progress with Backup.
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: omarq.mx

Can you test it now with another file, then walk out of your office/location away from wifi, confirm the test file is there in dropbox with the current time/date stamp on your iphone first, then open the app and test?

One possible idea: it could be that your desktop sync folder may not have completed the process, then AutoCAD360's autosave (out of your control) probably saved the old file it opened, which became the newer file, which your desktop synced with as a newer file.

But do test it out: one file, one anomaly, doesn't make it the norm. See if you can reproduce the problem on demand. I do what you do often and luckily haven't hit this as a problem yet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost