AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permission confusion

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
nickHVGXF
247 Views, 3 Replies

Permission confusion

I am the only user that edits drawings. i save dwg's to autocad 360 in an attempt to do field editing from ipad.  When i open in autocad 360 app, it says i am only a reviewer and that i can only measure the drawing.  Ihave tried sharing and changing permissions, but it says i am owner.   Please help me use this $50 app for more than viewing.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: nickHVGXF

>>>... i save dwg's to autocad 360...<<<
How exactly did you do that? Explain please, since you cannot actually "save" a DWG file to the autocad360 website.

Also, what exact version number of the AutoCAD360 app is installed on your iPAD?
Message 3 of 4
nickHVGXF
in reply to: pendean

I signed out and signed back in and everything is mostly working as normal.  Unfortunately the drawing does not show some lines and dimensions, pretty much unusable.   But to answer your questions; I upload the drawings to autocad 360 drive through the website.  The version i am using is Autocad 360 pro 4.0.31.  

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: nickHVGXF

Are you sure those missing items are not on a XREF or are AEC object types?

And here is where you upload AutOCAD360 files, it's not the same as A360Drive, just incase you went to the wrong spot https://client.autocad360.com/#/filemanager.html

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost