AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS Units Setting

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
msZW6N9
467 Views, 7 Replies

GPS Units Setting

Hello,

i draw with CAD LT 2012 some plans for photovoltaik systems. 

For big roofs i use the cad 360° app. Now i saw the GPS feature. 

My problem is the unit setting in the cad app. I set it to meters but it still is millimeter after save....

So evertime i move my locations is out of my drawing. In my drawing is 1 unit = 1 meter.

i hope someone can help me.

Thanks

Best greeings.

PS: Sorry for my bad english, it´s not my main language....

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi,

The way to change the drawing units is here: http://help.autocad360.com/customer/en_us/portal/articles/1280233-how-do-i-change-the-measuring-unit....

Did you change the unit this way, while your choice wasn't saved after reopen the drawing?

BTW, when you 'Set Location' by GPS feature, there's a setting button. Clicking it and you can also find the setting to change the unit at the bottom. Try here and see if it works.

Thanks,

Macro

Message 3 of 8
msZW6N9
in reply to: msZW6N9

I tried to change it in the GPS configuration. So I set from millimeters to meters and clicked on save...

I didn't close the app or the project. I simply reopened the GPS settings and it was still on millimeters...
Message 4 of 8

I've tried on the latest version on iPad, and the unit setting could be saved after I change it from the GPS settings.

So which device and the version of AutoCAD 360 are you using?

Message 5 of 8
msZW6N9

HTC 10
Android 7.0
CAD 360 4.3.3
Message 6 of 8

Would you please share a screenshot of the place in the app where you tried to change the unit.

Thanks.

Message 7 of 8

Sure

Message 8 of 8
msZW6N9

does someone have any idea?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost