AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dimensions snap to other Dimension lines

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rkinfo
349 Views, 2 Replies

Dimensions snap to other Dimension lines

I am new to AutoCAD 360 on iPad. I have been using AutoCAD on PC for over 7 years. The problem I have is on a simple drawing if I dimension a line and then dimension a perpendicular line the dimension snaps to the dimension line instead of the line I want to dimension. This adds 3/16" to the dimension. If I try to edit the vertex to bring it the proper line it will not move. The blue check mark at the toolbar remains on and does not go away with touching it. It seems to think something is selected. The only way to stop it is shut the drawing down and reopen it.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: rkinfo

Are you using an iPAD Pro with a pen, or standard iPAD with your finger? Latter requires a lot more zooming in as close as possible to avoid such issues.

FWIW AutoCAD360 is not AUtoCAD on PC: they just happen to share a name for marketing purposes.
Message 3 of 3
Macro.Liu_Autodesk
in reply to: rkinfo

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the details with us.

I tried on iPad and could see the odd behavior on my side as well. I'll forward it to the technical team to take a look.

Regards,

Macro

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost