AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD WS Ipad App wont load files

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
TroyMiller_12
313 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD WS Ipad App wont load files

For some reason, for the last week, every time i try to load a file on my ipad app it does not show up, from drop box i click open with auto cad WS, and it starts to load, then quits and just displays the 4 files that came with the program, have tried deleting the app and re-installing, does it support autocad 2012 LT files?
Also will it support 2013 LT files as i was just about to update using my subscription.
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

update, i can load files via the web ws and open on ipad,
Message 3 of 4

Hi Troy, It's hard for me to determine the problems from the information you gave here, it seems I would need more information specific to your account. Can you please email us at feedback@autocadws.com the details of your account and the file you are having trouble with so we can examine the problem more effectively? Thanks, Dorit
Message 4 of 4
tomqax24
in reply to: TroyMiller_12

It must be your dwg file is corrupted. In that case you need to professional software restores autocad files any version. I would suggest you the next one http://www.autocad.fixtoolbox.com tool supports fixing autocad 2000-2012 .dwg files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost