AutoCAD on mobile Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD on mobile Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD on mobile topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 not synchronising with app on iPad and iPhone

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Oilymo
282 Views, 6 Replies

A360 not synchronising with app on iPad and iPhone

Can anyone please help;

For some time now I have been having problems with folders created online using A360 and the app on my iPad and iPhone.  Initially the problem started with a created folder that had files on A360 but not on the app and now any folder created on A360 doesn't appear on the app.  I can change and modify existing folders but not new ones.  Is there a know problem or is there an upper limit on folder numbers?

Many thanks

Ben

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Hi Ben,

Thanks for posting your question. Is your mobile app A360, or AutoCAD 360? For example, is the icon red or blue? It sounds like you might be using AutoCAD 360 and if that is the case, we can move your message to the AutoCAD 360 forums.

Thanks in advance for getting us more details and have a great day.
Bud Schroeder
AutoCAD Customer Council Beta Programs
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 3 of 7

Bud,

Sorry I think I've posted in the wrong forum as I'm using the AutoCAD 360 app (with the red icon).  I would be grateful if you could move it across please.

I am somewhat confused and I'm sure I've asked this before but what is the difference between the two?  I want to share folders/drawings with customers which is the best app to use?

Many thanks

Ben

Message 4 of 7

Hi Ben,

No problem, we can move this over to the AutoCAD 360 Team.

A360 is for sharing and collaboration, no editing.

AutoCAD 360 is based on AutoCAD and allows editing.

Note that you might be able to find your drawings on the AutoCAD 360 WEB Site if you sign in.  

AutoCAD 360 WEB Site:

Thanks again for sending in your feedback and hope this helps.  I will also move this over to the AutoCAD 360 Mobile site for you.  

Have a great day.  

Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 7

Bud,

Thank you for the explanation and I will continue to use AutoCAD 360.  Where should I be creating folders and uploading drawings?  At the moment I am using the A360 Drive.

Kind regards

Ben

Message 6 of 7

Hi Ben,

They should go to the AutoCAD 360 site first and then automatically sync to the Drive site. But the AutoCAD 360 Team has had issues with that part, and the main reason you want to post here.

Otherwise, you can download from the AutoCAD 360 WEB site, then re upload to the A360 Drive site.

Hopefully this issue gets fixed soon and then you wont have to do this.

Hope this helps explain what it sounds like you are seeing.
Bud Schroeder
Autodesk Inc.

Autodesk Beta Programs!

Message 7 of 7

Bud,

Thank you for the prompt replies.  To be honest I haven't looked at the A360 app even though I've got it downloaded onto my iPad and iPhone.  I actually think it may be better for my clients as the 3D visual display appears to be much better than AutoCAD360.

Once again thank you for your help.

Kind regards

Ben

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost