Did you mean:Ā 

Parametric, dimensional

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
petr.pospisil
221 Views, 1 Reply

Parametric, dimensional

Hello,

I have AutoCAD 2016. When I use Parametric Dimensional and I use strech by using arrow, CAD falls down (Fatal Error). I have the same problem on two different computers. Do you have the same problem? Thanks for your reply.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
a.gnodde
in reply to: petr.pospisil

Hello Petr,

I am today struggling with a fairly simple constraint block which worked a few month earlier with AutoCAD 2015 very fine. and now i get Fatal Error after one and another.

Than i tried to draw an simple rectangle with auto-constraint ON, in model space from lower left corner to upper right corner. And applied on the left vertical an linear constraint. then applied an horizontal constraint along the top horizontal. added in the horizontal an formula: d2=d1*1.2, noting difficult here. select the vertical constraint and two triangle grips appear, i select the top one for trying to flex the geometry and.....boem...Fatal Error.

When you do exactly same in AutoCAD 2015 it works okay....

So in short i have same problem and can't help unfortunate, constraints aren't working in AutoCAD 2016 as it should be, and without logic. Lets hope for a fix soon.

Regards, Albert.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

ā€Boost