Community
AutoCAD Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad drawing converted to PDF (arabic) text getting change.

30 REPLIES 30
SOLVED
Message 1 of 31
d.reodique
41806 Views, 30 Replies

Autocad drawing converted to PDF (arabic) text getting change.

HI Guys,

Our user is having some issue when converting Autocad 2013 drawing to PDF the arabic text getting change.

I've followed this link http://www.cadforum.cz/cadforum_en/dwg-to-pdf-problem-in-an-arabic-font-tip7520 and did change the settings as it indicate, but issue is stilll the same. i took a screenshot for reference.

from autocad:

AutoCAD.JPG

converted to PDF:

PDF.JPG

Even from other user that using Autocad 2015 same issue.

Autocad 2013,2015

Adobe reader X(free version)

30 REPLIES 30
Message 21 of 31
john.vellek
in reply to: OUAKNINE

HI @OUAKNINE,

I discovered that I had some success in using TIFOUT to create a Tiff file. Perhaps this will help you to get the work done until a more suitable solution is developed.

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
in reply to: john.vellek

Hello John,

I have tried the all options but Adobe PDF & Foxit works only.

Message 23 of 31
Anonymous
in reply to: d.reodique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYiGXAA65zQ&ab_channel=AhmedYoussef

If you follow the video the issue will be sort of solved in a fast easy way

Message 24 of 31
Anonymous

but its not working on 2018 auto cad version .There is no option to capture all please give me a solution.

Message 25 of 31
john.vellek
in reply to: Anonymous

HI @Anonymous,

I can certainly feel your frustration on this. To my knowledge this is still not resolved.  Have you tried using the FoxIT driver? Another one to try might be PDFxchange from Tracker Software.

I have provided a link to an application or add-in that MIGHT provide the extra functionality for which you are looking. Please note however, this is not an Autodesk product or endorsement. You should take all precautions whenever you elect to download/install/utilize any application and do so at your own risk.

Please review the developer’s documentation and disclaimers before proceeding to utilize their product(s).

John Vellek

Join the Autodesk Customer Council - Interact with developers, provide feedback on current and future software releases, and beta test the latest software!

Autodesk Knowledge Network | Autodesk Account | Product Feedback
Message 26 of 31

I've faced the same Problem and found the solution by installing the program DOPDF from this link:

http://www.dopdf.com/download.php

and choose it as a virtual printer .

Message 27 of 31
nasarpki

Please, Plot, properties -Plotter Configuration Editor dailog box will then click properties then Graphics then TrueType Text then blow click TrueType as Text then ok

Message 28 of 31
Anonymous

For who have this problem look at screenshot attached.

Message 29 of 31
shadyssalama
in reply to: imadHabash

Helpful, but needs more details as it does not show the needed steps in details.
Message 30 of 31

I faced same issue and tried my best from my side and found below solution.

copy this text to MS word, select all text, fill white outline blue accent color 5 shadow 

copy it and paste special in AutoCAD as AutoCAD entitles and then apply solid hatch, hats it.

Message 31 of 31
fvibrahim
in reply to: d.reodique

Dear all,

Iam also facing same issue in my AutoCAD 2023, how can i solve it anybody can help😪 

when i try to convert to PDF, after converting to pdf what i get the result is its showing same problem.

can anybody help me to solve this.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost