Did you mean: 

FATAL ERROR: unhandled e06d7363h exception at fd92b3ddh CAD 2010

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
4671 Views, 5 Replies

FATAL ERROR: unhandled e06d7363h exception at fd92b3ddh CAD 2010

Keep running into this error message when lauching CAD 2010 "FATAL ERROR: unhandled e06d7363h exception at fd92b3ddh CAD 2010" I've tried using the net framework uninstall tool but I am still getting running into the same problems.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

What changed on your PC?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Honestly,

I really don' t know what changed. This problem started happening over a week ago. Only thing I can think of is windows updates.

Message 4 of 6
bryce.thelin

Hi Vinny,

Have you been able to send in some crash reports? If so, can you tell me a CER number? I can take a quick look and see if it tells us something.

Do you have the lastest update for AutoCAD 2010? Here is the download page:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autocad-2010-update-2...

You might have damaged settings files that are stopping AutoCAD from crashing. If you have your settings backed up, go ahead and try importing them. If you have AutoCAD 2010 running good on another computer, you could export settings from it and import those into yours. The export/import settings utilities are under Start > All Programs > Autodesk > AutoCAD 2010 > Migrate Custom Settings. Otherwise, to fully reset AutocAD 2010 to defaults, here are the steps:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/article/Reinitiating-the-Secondary-Installer-for-AutoCAD

Bryce Thelin
AutoCAD Product Support
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: bryce.thelin
Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

please help me. to solve this problem.

thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost