Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad LT 2014

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
conengine
340 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad LT 2014

I am using Autocad Lt 2014 and am having problems with my graphics. It has broken lines and many other scratchy appearances. I use a windows 7 professionl 64 bit OS Intel R core TM i7 4770 CPU 3.4GHtz. The graphics card is Intel (R) HD graphics 4600. My pc is connected to a network within my company. What graphic card should I be using?

Thanks

maum

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
vivifira
in reply to: conengine

Hi there,

It sounds like it might be a ram issue not a graphics issue. I've been using cad for about 11 years now and I know that it first of all chews up a lot of ram and second will dump any pixels it dosen't need to display an image. My only question is what are you using the image for? If your just using it as reference it should be too much of a problem. Then all you need to do is type in regen in the command line every time you need to see the image clearly. You can also do a print preview to see if the lines will print if you need the image for printing.

Message 3 of 6
hwalker

Welcome to the Forums

This area of the boards is for full Autocad, BUT try this

Click on TOOLS

Click on OPTIONS...

A dialog box will pop up

Choose the PERFORMANCE tab

Click on PERFORMANCE SETTINGS.

Is "Enable Hardware Acceleration for Better Perfomance" ticked?

Untick it.

PS

Just as a heads up here is the link for the Autocad LT forums

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-LT-General/bd-p/43

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 4 of 6
conengine
in reply to: hwalker

I will try your suggestion and thanks for the correct forum address
Message 5 of 6
conengine
in reply to: vivifira

The image is a detailed drawing of a manufacturing plant. I have many variations and drawings.
Message 6 of 6
pendean

So it could be you just have a low res image that was sized incorrectly in your file? No hardware change or setting will fix that, you need a better quality image.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost