Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toolpath Menu MIA

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Gary.B
388 Views, 4 Replies

Toolpath Menu MIA

2017.199 premium

Created a Z level roughing toolpath, ran the simulation then lost my toolpath menu

I have had this happen previously but think it was before the SP

thanks

Gary

Carveco Distributor USA; Legacy ArtCAM Training & Support
Beckwith Decor Products
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
prashant.gurav
in reply to: Gary.B

Hi Gary,

Thanks for contacting Autodesk and for sharing your screencast.

I have verified the reported change in behavior in ArtCAM Premium 2017 Service Pack 2 (build 199) at my end. Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the problem. Please see my screencast below:

Please follow these steps:

1. Shut down Autodesk ArtCAM Premium 2017 Service Pack 2 (build 199).
  2. Using Windows Explorer, browse to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\ArtCAM 2017\Exec on your computer.
  3. Right-click the ResetArtCAM2017Workspace.exe file, then select the Run as administrator context menu option.
  4. Restart Autodesk ArtCAM Premium 2017 Service Pack 2 (build 199).

Please confirm whether these steps have resolved your reported interface issue in Autodesk ArtCAM Premium 2017 Service Pack 2 (build 199).

If the issue persists after resetting your workspace, please attach your frieze flourish & ribbon 2.art file or send it to artcam-online-support@autodesk.com so that I can report this issue to the Development team for further investigation. 

Thanks for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Prashant.G
Message 3 of 5
Gary.B
in reply to: prashant.gurav

Hi Prashant,

This is not the first time for menu's going missing by myself and others. A restart of ArtCam clears it and resets to normal.

I suspect this is associated to the missing shape editor reported 2 days ago which Dillon responded to

Gary

Carveco Distributor USA; Legacy ArtCAM Training & Support
Beckwith Decor Products
Message 4 of 5
dillon.moulder

Hi @Gary.B,

Gary.B wrote:

This is not the first time for menu's going missing by myself and others. A restart of ArtCam clears it and resets to normal.

I suspect this is associated to the missing shape editor reported 2 days ago which Dillon responded to

You're correct. Please be assured that all reports of the issue have been brought to the Development team's attention, and that they are investigating them with the intention of implementing a fix as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Message 5 of 5
dillon.moulder

Hi @Gary.B,

Gary.B wrote:

The additional fix for this issue is included in the fourth service pack for the Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 product range. Please download and install it, and then be kind enough to accept this post as a solution.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report