Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewal / maintence

12 REPLIES 12
SOLVED
Message 1 of 13
Anonymous
677 Views, 12 Replies

Renewal / maintence

Hi Dillion

Hope you had a nice holiday, Just checking in about my renewal maintenance and licensing situation.

Thanks Bill

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
dillon.moulder
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

wgrix wrote:

Hope you had a nice holiday, Just checking in about my renewal maintenance and licensing situation.

I did enjoy the break, thanks. I hope that you had a great Christmas and New Year too.

I've nothing further to add to my post here. As and when I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

Kind regards,

Message 3 of 13
dillon.moulder

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:

Just checking in about my renewal maintenance and licensing situation.

I've been advised that customers with a stand-alone perpetual license for Autodesk ArtCAM Standard should now be able to renew their Autodesk maintenance plan through their Autodesk Account. Please follow the instructions in this article and confirm whether you've been able to renew your maintenance plan or not.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
in reply to: dillon.moulder

Hi Dillion

Read the artical link you posted and went to my autodesk account, no information about renewing

Bill

Message 5 of 13
dillon.moulder

Hi @Anonymous,

wgrix wrote:

Read the artical link you posted and went to my autodesk account, no information about renewing

Many thanks for confirming that you've been unsuccessful in trying to renew your maintenance plan through your Autodesk Account. When I return to the office tomorrow morning, I'll do what I can to find an alternative method for processing your renewal.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous

Hi Dillion

Received an email this morning about renewing my maintenance plan this morning is this what I have been waiting for

Bill

Message 7 of 13
dillon.moulder

Hi @Anonymous,

wgrix wrote:

Received an email this morning about renewing my maintenance plan this morning is this what I have been waiting for

I can see that Autodesk sent you an email on 28th January 2017 with the subject heading: [Action Required] Reactivate your maintenance plan now.

Please confirm whether you've tried renewing your maintenance plan using the instructions provided within this email. If you have, please share your results with us.

I'm aware that a few different people, including @Anonymous and Scott Ingram, have been busy over the last few weeks trying to ensure that customers with a perpetual license for Autodesk ArtCAM Standard can renew their maintenance plans.

Kind regards,

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Please take a look in your Autodesk Account and see if you can successfully renew your Autodesk ArtCAM Standard maintenance plan from there.

If you are still not able to renew from within your Autodesk Account, then please let us know so that we can pass the information along to our colleagues and have them continue to work on getting this fixed.

Here are a couple of screenshots from the how to renew instructions that will hopefully help to outline where exactly in your Autodesk Account you can check to see if a renewal option is available and working:

acct-renew-access-billing-orders-details.pngacct-renew-access-renew-button.png

I hope this helps, and please let us know what renewal options are available from your Autodesk Account, preferably with screenshots to illustrate.

Cheers,

Sean

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous

A quick note to Sean  and Dillion,

Thanks for all your help with this renewal

Bill

Message 10 of 13
Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

@Anonymous wrote:

A quick note to Sean and Dillon,

Thanks for all your help with this renewal

You are very welcome and THANK YOU so much for your patience and understanding while we got everything ironed and figured out over here at our end.

Thank you for your continued commitment and dedication to the ArtCAM products.

Cheers,

Sean

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous

Here are the series of steps that were taken to renew the Autodesk ArtCAM Standard maintenance plan online.

Note: the availability of this option and offering will depend on status and profile of your software and account.

1-All Products & Services Page_initial landing page.jpg2-Billing & Ordering_less details.jpg3-Billing & Orders_more details.jpg4-Renew Pull down Options.jpg5-ADSK Subscription Page - Renew ONLINE.jpg6-Shopping Cart.jpg7-Review Order.jpg8-Thank you - Order Complete.jpg

Message 12 of 13
JNwanegbo

My School, Gregory University has been running Infrastructure and Building design suites ultimate. and they are now due for renewal, what product will I renew??

Joseph

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Dillion

Thanks Bill

Message 13 of 13
dillon.moulder
in reply to: JNwanegbo

Hi @JNwanegbo,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community!

@JNwanegbo wrote:

My School, Gregory University has been running Infrastructure and Building design suites ultimate. and they are now due for renewal, what product will I renew??

Since your enquiry does not relate to Autodesk ArtCAM, I suggest that you contact Autodesk during business hours to discuss your renewal, or post in the Installation & Licensing Forum.

I'm sorry that I cannot be of greater assistance on this particular occasion.

Kind regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report