Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plasma toolpath issue possible bug

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
aldaher2020
494 Views, 3 Replies

Plasma toolpath issue possible bug

please i need Plasma toolpath and rawter

like old poto i send down

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @aldaher2020,

@aldaher2020 wrote:

please i need Plasma toolpath and rawter

like old poto i send down

Looking at your screenshot, the ! SINWOO_engraver_ATC_ARC (*.nc) and ! SINWOO_PLASMA_ARC (*.nc) options in the Save Toolpaths dialog's Machine file format list are not associated with any of the default post-processors included as part of the ArtCAM software installation. These options are associated with custom post-processors. You would need to copy the associated post-processor files (*.con) to C:\Program Files\ArtCAM 2015 R2\postp on your computer in order for these two options to be available when saving toolpaths from ArtCAM Express 2015 R2.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Otherwise, please be so kind as to accept my response as a solution. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Message 3 of 4

i dose not found  SINWOO_engraver_ATC_ARC (*.nc) and ! SINWOO_PLASMA_ARC (*.nc) options in the Save Toolpaths dialog's Machine file format list 

in my computer

please send me that file

Message 4 of 4

Hi @aldaher2020,

@aldaher2020 wrote:

i dose not found  SINWOO_engraver_ATC_ARC (*.nc) and ! SINWOO_PLASMA_ARC (*.nc) options in the Save Toolpaths dialog's Machine file format list in my computer

please send me that file

I've previously explained that a custom post-processor file (*.con) needs to be installed to C:\Program Files\ArtCAM 2015 R2\postp on your computer in order for the ! SINWOO_engraver_ATC_ARC (*.nc) and ! SINWOO_PLASMA_ARC (*.nc) options to be available in the Save Toolpaths dialog's Machine file format list. I do not know where you obtained this post-processor file (*.con) from in the past, but it is definitely not included as part of the ArtCAM software installation. I cannot send you the file you require, as I've not seen it before and it is not part of the ArtCAM software installation. 

Thanks again for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report