Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAF for artcam insignia 2013

20 REPLIES 20
SOLVED
Message 1 of 21
aldaher2020
2125 Views, 20 Replies

PAF for artcam insignia 2013

The computer I was originally running ArtCam 2013 insignia has died, installed the software on a new computer with my dongle in and get PAF Error = 19 Line =2

pleas send me file PAf type.

aldaher2020@gmail.com

20 REPLIES 20
Message 2 of 21

Hi @aldaher2020,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community and the ArtCAM Forum!

@aldaher2020 wrote:

The computer I was originally running ArtCam 2013 insignia has died, installed the software on a new computer with my dongle in and get PAF Error = 19 Line =2

pleas send me file PAf type.

aldaher2020@gmail.com 

Your specified email address is not registered in our customer database.

Please send me a private message confirming your dongle number, and I'll send a copy of your PAF Licence file (*.paf) to your registered email address along with some instructions.

Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Prashant.G
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 21

number dolnge is 159818

Message 4 of 21

Hi @aldaher2020,

@aldaher2020 wrote:

number dongle is 159818

I've sent a copy of your company's PAF License file (ALD13-01P.paf) to your registered email address along with some instructions.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Otherwise, please be so kind as to accept my response as a solution. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Message 5 of 21
aplattDSGPC
in reply to: aldaher2020

I'm having the same issue, inherited the software/dongle from elsewhere in the company and need the PAF file... Could you let me know an email address to send the dongle number to and sort out a PAF file to be sent to me in return..?

Message 6 of 21

hi @aplattDSGPC,

@aplattDSGPC wrote:

I'm having the same issue, inherited the software/dongle from elsewhere in the company and need the PAF file... Could you let me know an email address to send the dongle number to and sort out a PAF file to be sent to me in return..?

I've sent a copy of your company's PAF License file (FUT35-01P.paf) to your registered email address along with some instructions.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Otherwise, please be so kind as to accept my response as a solution. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Prashant.G
Message 7 of 21

Hi

I have downloaded the new software and installed it including the service pack. However I'm getting an error saying the wrong dongle is connected, I've tried three dongles not of which work.

I have dongle 104050, 100132, 104031

Message 8 of 21

Hi @aplattDSGPC,

aplattDSGPC wrote:

I have downloaded the new software and installed it including the service pack. However I'm getting an error saying the wrong dongle is connected, I've tried three dongles not of which work.

I have dongle 104050, 100132, 104031

The PAF Licence file (FUT35-01P.paf) you have been sent is compatible with dongle number 206705 and 206706, and enables you to use ArtCAM Express 2015 and the Nesting module with them.

A separate PAF Licence file (2FU06-01P.paf) is associated with each of the three dongle numbers you've provided (100132, 104031 & 104050), and enables you to use ArtCAM Insignia 2008.SP6 (build 357) with them.

If you require a copy of this PAF Licence file (2FU06-01P.paf), please let me know and I'll arrange for it to be sent to your registered email address.

Kind regards,

Message 9 of 21

Yes if you could please

Thanks

Message 10 of 21

Hi @aplattDSGPC,

@aplattDSGPC wrote:

Yes if you could please

I've sent a copy of your company's other PAF License file (2FU06-01P.paf) to your registered email address along with some instructions.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Message 11 of 21

Hi Dillon,

We haven't received the email.

Message 12 of 21

Hi @aplattDSGPC,

@aplattDSGPC wrote:

We haven't received the email.

The email was sent from artcam-online-support@autodesk.com at 17:55 yesterday. I've sent the same email to your registered email address and that of your colleague again today at 17:29.

Please let me know if you are unable to retrieve the email. If so, please provide me with an alternative email address.

Kind regards,

Message 13 of 21

Right we now have the email, thank you.

have followed the instructions and install the valid software version.

However I'm getting an error saying "You are not licenced to run this program on this machine"  I then get asked if I want to install a new licence (PAF) file

I have tried pointing it to the latest paf file you sent to us but I continue to get the same error.

I have a windows 10 pc could that be an issue

Message 14 of 21

Hi @aplattDSGPC,

aplattDSGPC wrote: 

have followed the instructions and install the valid software version.

However I'm getting an error saying "You are not licenced to run this program on this machine"  I then get asked if I want to install a new licence (PAF) file

I have tried pointing it to the latest paf file you sent to us but I continue to get the same error.

I have a windows 10 pc could that be an issue

Is a Windows 10 64-bit operating system installed on your computer? If so, please ensure that your PAF Licence file (2FU06-01P.paf) has been copied to both of the following locations on your computer:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Delcam

C:\dcam\config\pass (you need to create this path manually).

With the 2FU06-01P.paf file in both of these locations, please try restarting ArtCAM Insignia 2008.SP6 (build 357) and confirm your results.

Please note that the ArtCAM 2008 product range is not supported on the Windows 10 operating system, as the software pre-dates the operating system.

Kind regards,

Message 15 of 21

Yes it's win 10 64bit installed.

I have made sure the paf file is in the right locations but I continue to get the same errors I listed on my last post

Message 16 of 21

Hi @aplattDSGPC,

@aplattDSGPC wrote:

Yes it's win 10 64bit installed.

I have made sure the paf file is in the right locations but I continue to get the same errors I listed on my last post

Looking at your maintenance expiry dates associated with dongle numbers 100132, 104031 and 104050, which are in January 2008, it could be that you're entitled to use ArtCAM Insignia 4 rather than ArtCAM Insignia 2008.

I will send a download link for the ArtCAM Insignia 4 installer to your registered email address. However, please note again that is not supported on the Windows 10 operating system.

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Message 17 of 21

That seems to have sorted it, I can now get in without an error

Message 18 of 21

Hi @aplattDSGPC,

@aplattDSGPC wrote:

That seems to have sorted it, I can now get in without an error

I'm pleased to hear that your issue has been resolved, and that you're now able to use ArtCAM Insignia 4 on your computer. Smiley Happy

Kind regards,

Message 19 of 21

Hello, 

I'm having the same issue. I need a new paf file for ArtCAM Jewelsmith and ArtCAM Pro 2013. The dongle number is 127654

Message 20 of 21

Hi @tabithaTTNQZ,

Welcome to the Autodesk Community and the ArtCAM Forum!

tabithaTTNQZ wrote:

I need a new paf file for ArtCAM Jewelsmith and ArtCAM Pro 2013. The dongle number is 127654

According to the legacy Delcam customer database, your company aren't licensed to use any ArtCAM software alongside dongle number 127654; your company are licensed to use ArtCAM Pro Designer 2015 alongside dongle number ***430.

I've sent a copy of your company's latest PAF Licence file (WAL08-01P.paf) by email from artcam-online-support@autodesk.com to your registered email address along with instructions for downloading and installing ArtCAM Pro Designer 2015.SP4 (build 339).

For future reference, I suggest that you keep a backup of all files needed to install and use ArtCAM Pro Designer 2015.SP4 (build 339).

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report