Community
ArtCAM Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s ArtCAM Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular ArtCAM topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need software to work my 4th axis.

16 REPLIES 16
SOLVED
Message 1 of 17
garysmith0404
910 Views, 16 Replies

Need software to work my 4th axis.

Hi!
Is there anyone out there who has an Insignia, Pro or Jewellsmith boxed software can sell me? Even if its a used one,it will be greatly appreciated.
Because I am living in Jamaica, the autodesk subscription does not work in my Country so I need one of these software to work my 4th axis.
Presently, I am using Artcam express and this does not support the 4th axis.
If there is any available, I can be contacted by email garysmith0404@gmail.com or just watsapp me at 1876 426 0404.

If anyone wish to dispose of any of these software that I have mentioned, please contact me.
Thanks in advance

Gary
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Hi @garysmith0404,

@garysmith0404 wrote:
Is there anyone out there who has an Insignia, Pro or Jewellsmith boxed software can sell me? Even if its a used one,it will be greatly appreciated.
Because I am living in Jamaica, the autodesk subscription does not work in my Country so I need one of these software to work my 4th axis.
Presently, I am using Artcam express and this does not support the 4th axis.
If there is any available, I can be contacted by email garysmith0404@gmail.com or just watsapp me at 1876 426 0404.

If anyone wish to dispose of any of these software that I have mentioned, please contact me.

I will check with the ArtCAM Sales Team in North America to see if they can help you buy Autodesk ArtCAM 2017.

I will get back to you on this.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Kind regards,

Shirish.B
Message 3 of 17

Hi Shirish.B,

Thanks for your reply. I patiently awaits your reply on getting me to purchase the autodesk .
I have my CNC machine for 2 years now, which I self thought myself along with the help of my artcam family and now I am ready to learn how to use the 4th axis.

Thanks in advance .

Gary

Message 4 of 17

Hi @garysmith0404

garysmith0404 wrote:

I patiently awaits your reply on getting me to purchase the autodesk .
I have my CNC machine for 2 years now, which I self thought myself along with the help of my artcam family and now I am ready to learn how to use the 4th axis.

I appreciate your patience while I try to get this sorted out for you.

I will update you once I receive further information from the Sales team.

Thank you for your time and co-operation.

Kind regards,

Shirish.B
Message 5 of 17

Hi @garysmith0404

garysmith0404 wrote:

I patiently awaits your reply on getting me to purchase the autodesk .

I've been advised by the Autodesk Sales team that the nearest reseller for your region will be in touch with you soon in order to discuss your purchase enquiry.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Shirish.B
Message 6 of 17

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.
Message 7 of 17

Hi @garysmith0404

@garysmith0404 wrote:
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.

Thank you.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Shirish.B
Message 8 of 17

Hi.
I am still waiting to hear from the sales team in my region concerning purchase enquiry.
Thanks.

Gary
Message 9 of 17

Hi Shirish. B
I am still waiting to hear from the Sales team, please ask them to contact me.
I have a few work waiting to be done with the 4 th axis.

Thank you

Gary
Message 10 of 17

Hi @garysmith0404

@garysmith0404 wrote:
I am still waiting to hear from the Sales team, please ask them to contact me.
I have a few work waiting to be done with the 4 th axis.

I'm sorry to hear of your inconvenience.

I've brought this matter to the attention of the Autodesk Sales team again, and have re-requested that they instruct the reseller from your region to get in touch with you as soon as possible in order to discuss your purchase inquiry.

Kind regards,

Shirish.B
Message 11 of 17

Hi Shirish. B
Thanks for replying. I hope they will contact me soon.
Many thanks for your effort.

Gary
Message 12 of 17

Hi Shirish
I am still eager to get the Autodesk Standard. I still need the software because I have so much work waiting to get off. I lost lots of work because I don't hav the software.
Will there be at any time a boxed software for customers like us who are living out of your region. so many people all over are depending on this software so there is a need for a boxed. I am still waiting to hear from the Autodesk Sales team
Tha Gary

Message 13 of 17

Hi @garysmith0404

@garysmith0404 wrote:
I am still eager to get the Autodesk Standard. I still need the software because I have so much work waiting to get off. I lost lots of work because I don't hav the software.
Will there be at any time a boxed software for customers like us who are living out of your region. so many people all over are depending on this software so there is a need for a boxed. I am still waiting to hear from the Autodesk Sales team

I have already received feedback from the Autodesk Sales Team.

Mr. Salvador has confirmed that he has been in contact with you since last year.

Autodesk ArtCAM Standard 2017 is sold through online Autodesk stores only, and there is no online store in your region.

Therefore, the only Autodesk ArtCAM product you can buy through the reseller is Autodesk ArtCAM Premium 2017, and they have already recommended that you buy this.

Hope this clarifies the current situation.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Shirish.B
Message 14 of 17

Hi Shirish.
Thanks for your quick response. Yes I did kéep a relationship with
Salvador. And at the point of purchasing I was told to hold to make sure
that it would work in my region.
And I was waiting to make sure, but I didnt get a response. I have sent
reminders a few times but didnt get a reply. So even until now I am still
wondering if it's compatible in my country.

Gary.
Message 15 of 17

Hi @garysmith0404,

@garysmith0404 wrote:
Yes I did keep a relationship with Salvador. And at the point of purchasing I was told to hold to make sure that it would work in my region. And I was waiting to make sure, but I didnt get a response. I have sent reminders a few times but didnt get a reply. So even until now I am still wondering if it's compatible in my country.

According to the latest information available to me, Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 Standard is not available to buy in your region, and this explains why the sales representatives in your region were recommending that you buy Autodesk ArtCAM 2017 Premium.

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Kind regards,

Shirish.B
Message 16 of 17

Hi Shirish.
Thanks a lot for your assistance. I really appreciate the time you spent assisting me..
Message 17 of 17

Hi @garysmith0404

@garysmith0404 wrote:
Hi Shirish.
Thanks a lot for your assistance. I really appreciate the time you spent assisting me..

Thank you as well for all your patience, while I tried to assist you with this.

Kind regards,

Shirish.B

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report